Thursday, June 3, 2010

Guess this is the 2nd time....
today i was actually really mad in school....
then thx to my jiejie....Doris that help me out
thx jiejie....

then....
she was a good gal
...
thx for understanding....

n then...
every day is sooooooooo boring ...
i think everyone agree's with that.....

somemore.....
i was asked
to sleep early which i didnt .....
stay up till late at nite....
guess she will say me again the next time......haha

and then.....
thx to everyone that made me smile n laugh.....
love u all soooooooooo much.....

lastly.....
its late n i will continue writing nonesonse......

2moro hari guru....
cant wait to see the performance....
it might be stupid or maybe nice......

so.....
y am i still thinking im a mad person????
funny huh???
ya.....
alot....

aha!
thought about something funny in school.....
when teacher asked.....
apakah maksud keluarga kembangan???
a boy said.....
keluarga yg tidak minum rebina.......
hahahahahaha.........

btw....
its soooo late....
a person not sleeping 4 72 hours is a record
thats me!!!
ahahahahahahahahahaha......

ok ......
thats all....
bye.

Love....
panda^^

3 comments:

  1. Surprise, Little L! The ultimate result of your leaving this blog link on your personal message.

    Nonsense aside, you're also welcomed to visit my new blog, girlsobssessions.blogspot.com

    Chucked the old blog aside. A bit tired of sucking artificial blood.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahahahaha.....mind me calling u tian tian jiejie??
    shhhhh....k??
    :X

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL ! I'm here mei mei ! & welcome dear. :D I'm glad that I could help u out. :D

    ReplyDelete